Я забув пароль Зареєструватись

minus plus

Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым! RSS

HONDA Теревені

Добавить в Facebook Добавить в Twitter
#1780049»11-08-2015 10:01Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
Камрады, вчера скачивал карты на iPhone, и, как оказалось, maps.me отнесло Крым к РФ.

Написал им письмо в саппорт. Предлагаю устроить флешмоб.

To: support(a)maps.me
Subject: Crimea is Ukraine

Dear Support,
Please relocate Crimea map from Russia category to Ukraine cause Crimea is the territory of Ukraine.

Thank you in advance,

(подпись)
Kyiv, Ukraine
9211c747c80d2c63813813a64b66f97e.jpg

Не бойся сумы, не бойся тюрьмы, не бойся ни хлада, ни глада – а бойся единственно только того, кто скажет: Я ЗНАЮ, КАК НАДО!»

Редаговано: Студент (11-08-2015 10:10)
#1780053»11-08-2015 10:08Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
А почему бы и нет.
Don't Worry, Be Happy!
#1780056»11-08-2015 10:15Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
они могут всего лишь подтягивать карты из другого источника.
Меньше пиз*ите, больше делайте, тогда с вами и поговорить будет о чем
#1780059»11-08-2015 10:20Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
alhimik:они могут всего лишь подтягивать карты из другого источника.

подробнее
Не бойся сумы, не бойся тюрьмы, не бойся ни хлада, ни глада – а бойся единственно только того, кто скажет: Я ЗНАЮ, КАК НАДО!»
#1780061»11-08-2015 10:35Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maps.me
они используют OpenStreetMap и принадлежат mail.ru
#1780062»11-08-2015 10:37Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
Соотв., если не переносят, то только в Apple о поддержке сепаратизма и международного терроризма?
#1780065»11-08-2015 10:42Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
alhimik:https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maps.me
они используют OpenStreetMap и принадлежат mail.ru

яндекс, к примеру, в навигаторе указывает Крым, Украина :roll:

Added after 13 seconds:

отправил Санин шаблон
Авто из США! Самые лучшие тачки на самых лучших условиях! Хочешь тачку - спроси меня) +380677466655
#1780069»11-08-2015 10:57Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
Поддержал Cool
Воспитан в приличной семье (с)
#1780072»11-08-2015 10:59Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
Дивно у  maps.me два Крима один в розділі рашки та в розділі України.
#1780074»11-08-2015 11:04Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
spud: »» яндекс, к примеру, в навигаторе указывает Крым, Украина

только для украины.. для рашки - крым, россия
Чёрный кот, перебегающий вам дорогу, означает, что животное всего лишь спешит куда-то по своим делам. Не усложняйте.
#1780077»11-08-2015 11:06Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
yurka:Дивно у  maps.me два Крима один в розділі рашки та в розділі України.

Тільки з розділу Украиїна не завантажуєьбся, а вся активність з мапою тільки з розділу Россія.
#1780078»11-08-2015 11:06Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
Студент, +1 улетело!
Саня, даёшь ФБ! Very Happy
Не говори мне что делать и я не скажу куда тебе идти)
#1780097»11-08-2015 19:13Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
+1

Added after 7 hours 11 minutes:

Hello, Viacheslav!
As was mentioned on your forum about118516.html MAPS.ME just make the app, not the maps. Our maps source is Openstreetmap.org - an international (!) worldwide community, where any users from all over the world can add and edit information by themselves. The current mapping of Crimea is to be in accordance with the OSM Data Working Group resolution on Crimea http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Group_Minutes/DWG_2014-06-05_Special_Crimea, which calls for the region to tagged as part of both Russia and Ukraine. As noted, this is not optimal and is a temporary solution. So in our app this division is illustrated in the possibility to download Crimea map both from Russia and Ukraine section of the app. If you have any questions, please, contact OSM community. Please, pass the answer to your forum community.

Anna
MAPS.ME team

Follow us:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
#1780194»11-08-2015 19:28Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
мне тоже самое пришло

Hello, Dmitry!
As was mentioned on your forum about118516.html MAPS.ME just make the app, not the maps. Our maps source is Openstreetmap.org - an international (!) worldwide community, where any users from all over the world can add and edit information by themselves. The current mapping of Crimea is to be in accordance with the OSM Data Working Group resolution on Crimea http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Group_Minutes/DWG_2014-06-05_Special_Crimea, which calls for the region to tagged as part of both Russia and Ukraine. As noted, this is not optimal and is a temporary solution. So in our app this division is illustrated in the possibility to download Crimea map both from Russia and Ukraine section of the app. If you have any questions, please, contact OSM community. Please, pass the answer to your forum community.

Anna
MAPS.ME team
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

#1780197»11-08-2015 19:46Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
Они загуглили про форум?
Желанья надо исполнять

Слава Украине!
#1780198»11-08-2015 19:48Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
sps, ну наверное, иначе откуда они узнали  Rolling Eyes
Don't Worry, Be Happy!
#1780202»11-08-2015 21:03Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+1
за нами следят Laughing
#1780219»11-08-2015 22:57Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+1
Получил аналогичное письмо. Ответ в стиле "Если все пойдут с горы прыгать головой вниз - и мы пойдем". Но, в любом случае, support реагирует и это не может не радовать.

По форуму - получив несколько писем в течение дня с одинаковым текстом не трудно догадаться, что где-то флешмоб ) Гугл, я так понимаю, в РФ еще не отключили.

Действительно, OSM чудит (см. картинку ниже)...

Ок, работаем дальше.

To: legal-questions(a)osmfoundation.org
Subject: Crimea map (Ukraine)

Dear Sirs.

I would like ask you to review your decision for territorial belonging of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol adopted 05/06/2014 and summarized in the Working Group Minutes / DWG 2014-06-05 Special Crimea for the following reasons.

The Resolution #68/262 adopted by the General Assembly of United Nation on 27 March 2014 UN about territorial integrity of Ukraine still stays remain. According to this document the UN calls upon all States, international organizations and specialized agencies not to recognize any alteration of the status of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol on the basis of the above-mentioned referendum and to refrain from any action or dealing that might be interpreted as recognizing any such altered status.

In accordance to the Law of Ukraine "On the rights and freedoms of citizens and legal regime in the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine" dated 15 April 2014 the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol city also is the territory of Ukraine and is considered the territory temporarily occupied by another State.

So in accordance to the Resolution of the GA of the UN, an international legislation and the legislation of Ukraine the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol still remain the territory of Ukraine and did not change such status. Any attempt to consider the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol as a territory of the Russian Federation violates the Resolution, an international legislation and the legislation of Ukraine on borders and territorial integrity of UN member states and could be interpreted as recognizing any such altered status.

Moreover you follow a similar opinion to this point because your decision to include the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol to the Russian Federation territory is not finally but just temporary as specified in the Working Group Minutes / DWG 2014-06-05 Special Crimea. Moreover your decision dated 05/06/2014 making others communities and companies that base their development on OSM maps to violate the Resolution of the GA of the UN, an international legislation and the legislation of Ukraine. For example, the project maps.me in the face of Anna Mozheiko fully blamed for supporting the violation of the Resolution of the GA of the UN, an international legislation and the legislation of Ukraine in the OSM community as a maps developer.

Given the above I would like to ask you to review your decision adopted  05/06/2014  and making new one to delete the link to the map of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol from Russia category, leaving only in a Ukraine category because the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol is the territory of Ukraine.

Thank you in advance. If any additional clarifications are necessary please do not hesitate to let me know.

(подпись)
Kyiv, Ukraine

Как-то так. Если у кого есть дополнительные аргументы - добавляйте.
51cb3c1b4de978c45a40cf4066162ac9.jpg

#1780221»11-08-2015 23:02Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
Студент, ушло, ждем реакции.
Don't Worry, Be Happy!
#1780227»11-08-2015 23:21Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+1
Ответ Анне, кто получил от нее письмо:

Dear Anna,

thank you for fast response.

After a comprehensive review of information received from you a
request to the legal support of the OSM community has been sent.

However I would like to inform you that arguments set out in your
letter namely that maps.me is just a software developer but is not
maps developer could not be accepted for the following reasons.

The Resolution #68/262 adopted by the General Assembly of United
Nation on 27 March 2014 UN about territorial integrity of Ukraine
still stays remain. According to this document the UN calls upon all
States, international organizations and specialized agencies not to
recognize any alteration of the status of the Autonomous Republic of
Crimea and the city of Sevastopol on the basis of the above-mentioned
referendum and to refrain from any action or dealing that might be
interpreted as recognizing any such altered status.

In accordance to the Law of Ukraine "On the rights and freedoms of
citizens and legal regime in the temporarily occupied territory of
Ukraine" dated 15 April 2014 the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and
Sevastopol city also is the territory of Ukraine and is considered the
territory temporarily occupied by another State.

So in accordance to the Resolution of the GA of the UN, an
international legislation and the legislation of Ukraine the
Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol still remain
the territory of Ukraine and did not change such status. Any attempt
to consider the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of
Sevastopol as a territory of the Russian Federation violates the
Resolution, an international legislation and the legislation of
Ukraine on borders and territorial integrity of UN member states and
could be interpreted as recognizing any such altered status.

As far as you may be know international criminal legislation contains
such definition called the Aiding and Abetting. Including the Autonomous
Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol Crimea to the Russia
category in all Maps.me programs in my humble opinion fully consistent
with this definition.

Given the above I would like to ask you to review your decision and
making new one to delete the link to the map of the Autonomous
Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol from Russia category,
leaving only in a Ukraine category because the Autonomous Republic of
Crimea and the city of Sevastopol is the territory of Ukraine. I'm
sure you have such technical possibility.

Thank you in advance. If any additional clarifications are necessary
please do not hesitate to let me know.

Oleksandr Tereshchenko
Kyiv, Ukraine
#1780246»12-08-2015 02:13Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
Надо нашему миду, лучше через фейсбук с популярного акка указать на эту фигню. Пусть напрягут извилину и через свои каналы обратят внимание госдепа на нарушение американскими компаниями режима санкций в части признания оккупации крыма.
Так будет более действенно.
У кого-то есть в друзьях раскрученный акк известного публичного человека? Незнаю, там.. Климкин, Геращенко, Чепинога? Кто у нас еще звезды фейсбука?

Added after 2 minutes:

Аналогичная кстати ситуация и с временными зонами - крым отнесен к педерации, на основе открытой опенсорсной базы TZ.
Из-за этого солярис, java, oracle и тд считают в своих продуктах крым частью роисси

#1780258»12-08-2015 08:23Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
Студент, нужно такое же письмо в аплстор и плеймаркет и как там виндамагазин называется? С теми же аргументами и пусть со своей стороны также озадачатся и надавят что закроют приложение.
Желанья надо исполнять

Слава Украине!
#1780262»12-08-2015 08:49Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
sps,

уже думал, ищу норм. адреса лигал-саппорта.

IntenT,

есть мид, сейчас оформим, может помогут.
#1780264»12-08-2015 08:58Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
вот еще вам
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ukraine/simferopol

" Current local time in Simferopol, Russia (Symferopil)"

урл - Украина, контент - раися

внизу кнопка фидбек. кто хочет - может высказать им свое фе
Чёрный кот, перебегающий вам дорогу, означает, что животное всего лишь спешит куда-то по своим делам. Не усложняйте.
#1780265»12-08-2015 09:05Флешмоб: Maps.me - верни Крым!
+0
Пришел ответ:

Dear Dimitry

As has been pointed out before, OSM does not claim that the borders contained in its standard dataset are authoritative or in any way official, just that they represent the current practical state of affairs. It is trivial to remove the borders and add a different set for rendering purposes if you are unhappy with that.

Further the general assembly of the UN has no direct legislative power in any country we know of, nor does it directly determine international law.

I refer again to our general policy document on such matters: http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/w/images/d/d8/DisputedTerritoriesInformation.pdf

Kind regards

Simon Poole
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Форум : HONDA Теревені