Я забув пароль Зареєструватись

minus plus

Слуши, в чем развод, да, брат? RSS

HONDA Теревені

Добавить в Facebook Добавить в Twitter

#1373797»06-03-2012 12:18Слуши, в чем развод, да, брат?
+0
Я вижу Laughing
Желанья надо исполнять

Слава Украине!
#1374121»06-03-2012 21:13Слуши, в чем развод, да, брат?
+0
Kawalot, Ну предложи ему дать его номер телефона в UK для уточнения деталей - я пообщаюсь если уж так интересно  :)
Можешь послать ему это:
Hi David,
Thanks a lot for your email and description of the item. I still intesting in buying this car but would like to clarify particular details online as have some questions regarding shipping. Could you give me your contact number in UK, please?

Best Regards,
#1374298»07-03-2012 00:07Слуши, в чем развод, да, брат?
+0
а шо непонятного в схеме?
Была месяц назад тема по этому поводу - там связи в WU/банке все решают короче
Если жена ушла от вас к соседу, не огорчайтесь: теперь вы — сосед
#1375286»09-03-2012 06:16Слуши, в чем развод, да, брат?
+0
Пришел ответ:
"Hello,

Like i told you in my first message ... because of my work i can not leave england and you must come and pick it up from here.
Or if you want it delivered i can send it to you with a transport company, i will pay the cost transport.

Since the car and all the documents are already deposited at the eBay company, they will handle the shipping. It is very simple, I used them before and I am 100% satisfied with their services because they protect both of us (buyer and seller). As I said, I will pay the delivery taxes .
Let me explain you how it works:
The deal will be closed through eBay's Buyer Protection Program. You'll make the deposit payment to eBay and they will hold the money for you initially.After payment is done, eBay will deliver the car to you.

1)I need your transport information (your name and address), in order to contact eBay to start the transaction.
2)You will receive a notification from the eBay company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also that the car has been tested.
3)You will have to make a deposit payment to the eBay Company Bank Account as a guarantee.
4)The eBay company will verify the payment and if everything is in order they will deliver the car to your location address.
5)After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will confirm to the eBay company your decision. You have 5 days to inspect it and take a decision.
6)eBay Motors company will take care for all export paper work documents and they help you to register the car in your name.

The payment will be released to me only after you have received the car and had 5 days to inspect and test it.

Delivery: 3 - 5 days

After they receive your payment confirmation they will start the delivery. You will have a 5 days inspection period to test the car and to decide if you want to keep it or not. Only if you decide to keep it and after you register it on your name the delivery company will give me the money. If you decide not to keep it they will give your money back in 48 hours.

My last price including all taxes and transport is 10.000 USD.

If you agree with the price and terms please email me your full details so I can start the transaction.

Thanks,
David"
+38-О5О-872-О4-31 Олег Алымов
#1375305»09-03-2012 10:50Слуши, в чем развод, да, брат?
+0
Kawalot, кросота :)
Напиши, пусть открывает private listing на ebay.com
И ты сразу купишь :)

Added after 1 minutes:

вдруг он не умеет - http://www.ehow.com/how_5066371_set-up-private-auction-ebay.html
В хороших фотоаппаратах, автомобилях, телефонах и форумах - всего пять букв.

Воинствующий скептик.
#1375310»09-03-2012 11:41Слуши, в чем развод, да, брат?
+0
Kawalot, А вот интересно, он здесь ездил на машине, по- идее она была поставлена на учёт (я так понимаю украинский), но он же наверняка не резидент? Тоесть она на комто- была? И не захочет, ли потом этот кто- то с украинской пропиской машину забрать себе обратно?
П,С, То, ч то схема разводняковая- я понимаю, но мне как и ТС- просто интересно
Не говори мне что делать и я не скажу куда тебе идти)
#1375312»09-03-2012 11:46Слуши, в чем развод, да, брат?
+0
semen, Если у не резидента был вид на жительство, то авто ставится на учет на срок действия вида на жительство (ну за деньги можно и на безсрочно, по моему).
+38-О5О-872-О4-31 Олег Алымов
#1375313»09-03-2012 11:48Слуши, в чем развод, да, брат?
+0
You will receive a notification from the eBay company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also that the car has been tested

Новые услуги от ebay - проверка барахла , передача барахла - комисссионки отдыхают.
В хороших фотоаппаратах, автомобилях, телефонах и форумах - всего пять букв.

Воинствующий скептик.
#1375315»09-03-2012 11:59Слуши, в чем развод, да, брат?
+0
Kawalot:semen, Если у не резидента был вид на жительство, то авто ставится на учет на срок действия вида на жительство (ну за деньги можно и на безсрочно, по моему).

Ну тогда, сам собой вопрос к нему напрашивается: Снял, ли он её с учёта при выезде? Если нет, то как у него купить машину и поставить её на себя (без справки счёт и без его приезда)
И вообще мож к него винкод запросить? (я понимаю что вин он может выдернуть с любой другой машины укр, но интересна форма его ответа)
Не говори мне что делать и я не скажу куда тебе идти)

Форум : HONDA Теревені